Sunday, October 04, 2020

Destiny?

In my pray, I always wish " if he is the one please make him closer to me, if he is not just throw away!

In my last post, I wrote so many stories about oppa. The up and down situation between us, happiness, sadness, etc. We passed all that stages. Sometime in one point I feel "it is over! I am done with him" Then he is back, we are back. 

The longest time we keep away from each other is a month, before that we only stand in 10 days. Now, I always miss him even in a day! How come?

I realized, we can't make it. This relationship is impossible. There are so many boundaries between us. But I can't stop my heart to miss him, I can't stop my brain to think about him. Please help me.........

God, if he is the one please give me a sign. If he is not please make him hate me. I can't hold it alone. 

But God, if it is impossible why he always back to, why he always tries to attach with me. WHY?

I know someone has a crush on me, he is better than oppa in any ways. But i can't fool my heart and I don't want to hurt someone heart.

God, I am wishing I have my own family; husband, son and daughter, and cats maybe. 

God, I know you heard my pray. Please let me know who is the one for me.

 


No comments: