Wednesday, July 29, 2020

OPPA?!?!?!?

OPPA.....

Hmmm.....finally I have a real oppa. But, wait! He is not real either...... yeaah maybe half real  hahahahaha.....

My oppa is an ordinary guy. He is my friend's friend. I met him in 2017 when I was in Melbourne. In addition, i was in Melbourne because I had an exclusive task from my institution (muehehehehe) Anyway, I was joined in program called analyst exchange. The main goal from this program was to solve people smuggling cases. I worked with analyst from Australia and Malaysia. It was like trilateral task force and I felt blessed because I had the opportunity to join the program.

In sum, when I was in Melbourne, my best friend was studying in University of Melbourne too. So, I had a small reunion with her.  She became my private tour guide. One day, she introduced me to her friend. He is her classmate. He is persian, and he is handsome hahahahahahaha...... I was in love at the first sight. How can I not like him? He is my type : wearing glasses, tall, clean, neat. PERFECT!

My last day in Melbourne, i spent with oppa. He accompanied me to go to Brighton beach. FYI : my ultimate wish when in Melbourne to visit Brighton beach and oppa made my wish come true. I had a beautiful day and I was happy. When I returned to Jakarta, I did not have feeling that this relationship would go further. But..........Suddenly, he texted me one day after I landed Jakarta. I was so surprised. I never imagined he would contact me again. Then start from that day our relationship grew deeper and deeper and lasted up to 3 years. 

FYI, I have never had a boyfriend. Even he was not my "real" boyfriend but finally I knew how to be a girlfriend hahahahaha....How to involved in up and down relationship, jealous, patient,  and all those feeling made me learn how to handle someone else.  

Now, our relationship is in "cold war state". He disappointed me. Even I mad with him, but I feel blessed knowing him. He taught me many things. The important thing is he is one of the reasons why I want to learn English intensively. 

To Oppa, thanks for everything you have done for me. I know our relationship doesn't have a clear future so I hope you will find your happiness. I hope you will succeed in your life  and all your dreams will come true even if is not with me. ^^








No comments: